Presented by GHD.
Climate change has required many municipalities to look beyond traditional grey infrastructure in order to mitigate the impact of weather events. Green infrastructure helps municipalities to reduce the impact of water scarcity, flooding, urban heat, contamination from stormwater run-off, and more.
Especially with the recent Canadian federal election, municipalities across Canada are considering how to move forward. When it comes to funding, there are many opportunities available for green infrastructure, including federal funds, provincial funds, ESG funds, insurance, and private funding.
Join us for a free panel discussion to examine options, challenges, and lessons learned in the funding of green infrastructure in Canada.
- Catherine Drumheller, Senior Advisor, Infrastructure Funding, GHD
- Roy Brooke, Executive Director, Municipal Natural Assets Initiative (MNAI)
- Jennifer Court, Executive Director, Green Infrastructure Ontario Coalition
- Tracy Tackett, Grow Green Stormwater Infrastructure Initiative Manager, City of Seattle
- Jeff Somersgill, Digital Market Leader, Western Canada, GHD Digital (Moderator)